Sunday, February 24, 2013

1 Corinthians 13:7

"love never gives up. never looses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance."

"Your love never fail, never gives up, never runs out on me" I cannot begin to explain how thankful I am that God loves us and stays with us through every circumstance."

Pastor G. talked about this verse Wednesday and it blew my mind! God shattered me! This verse shows me how I struggle with trust in some areas. If I have been hurt in the past I shouldn't let it hinder my relationship with others. Never loose faith = trust and hope.

Love in every circumstance doesn't mean happy and fun, it just means you will keep hoping for the best to come out of every situation.  He went on to talk about how there is expectation, and reality. Do we think of the best or the worst in the circumstances? It had to do with trust. If you always think of the best even if they arnt right, we can be right with God and they will have to deal with it. But if we think the worst and hold on to it will effect how we treat or possibly how we treat others.

Today I will think the best of people rather then thinking of the worst that could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment