Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mark 8:35

If you try to keep your life for yourself you will loose it. But if you give up your life for my sake and for the sake of the good new, you will find true life.

This reminds me of a summer camp my saventh grade year this was the verse for camp and we all had shirts that said looser on the front. They were fun. The theme was napolian dinomite, But that has nothing to do with it.

Its such a true reality that our lives have no purpose without Christ and the hope that He gives. This verse is some what parrallel with the verse about strong your treasurs in heavan. Because both our life in genral end in heavan. So our soul needs to be about Christ and the gosple. Also doing the will of the Lord how ever he has called you to do it is what is best for you.

Application: I will be mindful of the gosple to keep me in line and to bring me my joy

No comments:

Post a Comment