Saturday, February 23, 2013

1 corinthinans 12:3

"So I want to know how to decern what is truly from God: No one speaking by the Spirit of God can curse Jesus; and no one is able to say "Jesus is Lord" except the by the holy Spirit."

Paul introduced this chapter warning the Corinthians about the Holy Spirit and how to correctily decern. I know it seems basic to have to tell them that the Holy Spirit isnt going to curse Jesus. but Satan is a butt and he knows and specializes in diseving to point us away from Christ. For people now a days it can be hard to know if the spirit is being used rightly I know God gave us ways to know and told us in His word how to decern the Holy Spirit. But so many of us(myself included) take what people have to say about the Holy Spirit rather then looking at what God had to say about it.

I really feel like Satan had been ever so slowly pulling me and distracting me from the faith I know I had before I came and I am sick of hearing the lies! I want my walk with God back! I should be worried that my walk isnt getting any stronger!

Today I will pray against anything other then the Holy Spirit. I dont want the lies I want the truth! I want the knowledge I have in my head to be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment