Saturday, February 23, 2013

John 8:34

"Jesus replied 'I assrure you that everyone who sins is a slave to sin."

A slave of sin. Ahjust think that it brings death and you have to suffer for eturnity if you dont believe christ.

The picture in my head is of Marley from a Christmas Carrol. He comes through the door in to Scrooges room dragging his chains with the bondage of money at the end.(Not all our bondage is the same.) Its funny that we call sins burdens, because thats what they totally are. They stay with us casueing hurt, bitterness and anger. Non of which God wants for us.

Again while I have been here I had a thorn from my past that I let effect me still. But I knew I had to forgive. It was so hard but I had to pray God would give me a heart for people who have that sin in their lives. I still think it is ok for me to hate the sin. But I cannot hate the sinner, or let it affect how I treat them. I cannot judge or assume the worst of someone, or else I should expect the same attitude back at me.

Satan is a jerk. He makes things look fun of excting then once you do it he makes you feel like poop. Stupid! I know my sins are as wrong as anyones and I also need to be repentant! Repentance... is what God tells us to do. I know I need to repent more often then I do. Oh pride is such a brat.

So today if I wrong anyone and have not asked for forgiveness I will talk to them and say sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment