Saturday, February 23, 2013

John 8:33

"But we are decendants of Abraham!" They said. "We have never been slaves to anyone on earth. What do you be mean be set free?"

Slaves, if I didnt know what Jesus was going to do I would have answered very similar. But as I think about it I realize, I can be a slave to my own flesh. My Own Flesh! So dumb!

Yesterday I had such a wall up I felt so held back from God I was freaked out! I felt like david, calling out and crying out to God, but He never said a word. God had never been silent with me usually its me being silly and pulling away from Him. But that wall was broken this morning and I finally felt free in Christ, He answered my calls and gave me peace. He was silent with me. So that I couldn't try to take the credit for being moody or figuring it out by myself. But so I could truly rely and call on Him.

Today I am going to talk to someone and truly thank God and dwell on what it means to be free in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment