Saturday, February 23, 2013

Acts 3:9

"All the people saw him walking and heard him praising God."

When we are filled with the Holy Spirit and the joy of the Lord we should be loving people and praising God. We shouldnt go out of the way to love people. People should be our way. - Pastor Don.

In praising God we have to keep our focus on God. Which sounds basic but we do have to fight and pray for the holy spirit everyday. We have to constantly be in prayer for Gods strength. We need to be walking our faith WHEREVER we go. Not just for us to like the goody christian but to be glorifing God. We should be so in love with Him our praise should show all the time!

I know for me it is hard to stay in the word on my own when I am being fet all the time here. So today during our on the mount(devotions) I will first praise God and remember all the things He has given me. Then open my eyes to hear from Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment