Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Acts 3:7

Then Peter took the lame man by the right hand and helped him up. And as he did the mans feet and anklebones were healed and strengthened.

Only God has the power to completely heal someone some one physically and spiritually. Even though this was a physical healing it shows that when you believe, and have faith, God can help you up. He will heal your broken heart and strengthen you as you continue to walk and grow in Him.

One of the beautiful things about grace is it doesn't matter how long you have not believed(or in the lame mans case how long he had been lame[his whole life]) God has His perfect timing to heal and save. It doesn't matter if you are 4, 12, 35, or 61 God loves us and wants us in His kingdom!

People, I am sure, would doubt Gods healing, but I have heard so many stories of physical healing! As well God has healed my heart from wounds it has had from the past. So I know God is the great healer. You just have to grab his hand when He reaches down, trust Him and give Him control. Scary yes, but He will provide and comfort you! Its not always easy! But He knows the outcome and what situations you need to be stretched and challenged.

Today I will ask God to show me if I have any areas in my heart that I need to give him so He can heal me. and When he speaks ill record what He is asking of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment