Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mark 8:38

If a person is ashamed of me and my message in these adulterous and sinful days, I the son of man will be ashamed of that person when I return in the glory of my Father with the holy angles.

I dont know why but this verse is hard for me to talk about becasue it is very self explanitory. The verse that pops into my head is romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the glosple... it beaks my heart knowing people who have walked away from God. Beacaue they knew and most of the time still know the truth and they reject it or think "Since I have already accepted Christ at one pointing in my life, I dont need to worry about being turned down by God in the end" Apathy. Satans first goal is to make us not think it is a big deal. Verse 37 says "What is worth more then your soul?" Thats a big deal and so many including myself at times dont think about it or take it for granted.

Today I will remember at some point in the day to truly thank God for my soul and His amazing love displayed through the gosple! He is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment