Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mark 8:37

Is anything worth more then your soul?

My best friend once said she felt like satan was telling her "If you want your dad to get saved you have to give up your salvation and go to hell." So it was either her, or her dad, not both of them could go to heavan.

Satan is such a filthy liar! I have thought about how it I would take the place of a friend or family member so they could have heavan forever and Ill go to hell for them. First off I think laying my life down is what jesus told us to do so I dont think I would go to hell anyways...

But back to my soul. I know the answer is only God is worth more then my soul, so no nothing is worth more. But the concept is cazy to chew on...

Today I will pray God shows me how much my soul is truly worth. And no to take it lightly or for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment